Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Number of Portions: 06
- Gur Grated (jaggery) – 1 cup
- Saunf (fennel seeds) – 1 tbsp
- Til (sesame seeds) – 3 tbsp
- Atta Dough (whole wheat dough) – 6pedas
- Elichi Powder (Cardamom) – 1/2 tsp
- Desi ghee – 3 tbsp
- Mix together grated jaggery, saunf, elichi powder and til. Make into small equal size balls.
- Now roll out the dough (pedas) just enough to stuff & fold the jaggery in.
- Gently roll it again into a ball. Dust the dough with some flour and roll out thin like a parantha.
- Heat a tawa and cook the rolled out bread on both sides using desi ghee.
- Cook till brown from both sides.
- Remove and serve hot.